PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING FOR NEWCOMERS: IN 5 DAYS TO PMP® AND PSM I SCRUM MASTER
IfP Combo: The 2-in-1 training for classic & agile project management
You want to use your time and energy in a concentrated manner and qualify as a certified project manager and Scrum Master in only one training?
We prepare you for your PMP® and PSM I exams in only 5 days. Our Combo is the perfect training for project managers and bundles the Scrum Master and PMP® training.
The basis of our courses are the PMI standards as well as the official Scrum Guide. The PMP® materials are based on the latest edition of the PMBOK Guide and include all essential contents and knowledge fields.
Learning Content: The path to your PMP® Project Management Certificate
Our project management seminars are conducted by experienced trainers who convey the knowledge relevant to the exam by using tools and practical content.
The PMP® and PSM I Combo at a glance:
- 4 PMP® training days consisting of the required 35 contact hours and 1 day Scrum training
- Comprehensive training materials such as PMP® Certification Guide and official IfP Scrum document
- Free access to our extensive e-learning platform – until 2 months after the end of the course.
- PMP® and PSM I 24h support: Our trainers are available for questions and problems during your exam preparation within 24h by phone or email
- High practical content with interactive feedback discussions and practical exercises
- Seminar drinks and catering during face-to-face seminars
→ In the detailed timetable you will find all information about the contents and the course of the project management training.
From 2049,– €
The course price includes 5 training days, 35 contact hours according to PMI, comprehensive training materials, PMP® and PSM I 24h support, 2-month access to e-learning as well as drinks and catering during the classroom seminars.
Please note: Exam fees are not included in the course price and are currently:
- PMP Exam: $ 555.00 (Payable directly to PMI®.)
- Scrum Master Exam: $150.00 (Payable directly to scrum.org.)
What else you should know about your project manager training.
PMP® & Scrum Projektmanagement – mit Plan in die berufliche Zukunft
The job of a project manager or project leader is focused primarily on bringing a project to a successful conclusion. This includes the planning, management and control of all project activities.
In divergence from this, Scrum Masters in a project ensure that the Scrum regulations are being adhered to, support the team and also function as a spokesperson – both internally and externally.
In this aspect, project managers and scrum masters are two different job descriptions, both of which take on important tasks in project management.
A well-founded methodological training in both “disciplines” gives you a great advantage and enables you to work successfully in classic project management as well as in Scrum projects.
The theoretical part of a PMP® Project Manager training includes the following contents
- Project management planning
- Change and Issue Management
- Budget and resource management
- project communication
- quality management
In the seminar part on Scrum project management, you will learn everything you need to know about
- agile basic principles (Scrum Mindset)
- Scrum events like Sprints and Daily Scrums and the
- application of Scrum.
Future career opportunities after your project management training
Experienced project managers and trained Scrum Masters are in high demand on the German and international job market. Especially with a solid professional background, for example a technical or scientific degree, you are in an excellent position for a successful career.
With the Scrum and PMP certificates of your project management training in your pocket, you are combining the knowledge from two important domains and are qualified to successfully lead even larger projects.
Project management is an exciting and versatile area of work and good project managers are demanded across all industries. Possible work segments are, for example, projects in the areas of
- IT and digitalization (SAP, security, software)
- Product development
- Construction, road building and architecture
- Mechanical engineering, electrical and automation engineering
- Supply chain management, infrastructure and logistics
- Business development and strategy development
- and much more.
Requirements for your certification exams
The PMP® certificate is a worldwide recognized mark of quality and is also often referred to in job advertisements. Before you can apply for the PMP® exam, you have to prove that you have practical experience as a project manager.
The participation in a project management training is also one of the basic requirements to acquire the PMI® certification. With the IfP Combo, you will be well prepared for the exam and also expand your proficiency with useful knowledge about Scrum project management.
We would be happy to advise you on the best options in your personal situation before booking a seminar.
Questions and answers about your project management training PMP® and Scrum
In our FAQ area we have collected the most important questions and answers for you. Read up and start your training as a certified project manager and Scrum Master well prepared.